Friday, November 17, 2006

Join us at the Devon Dumpling on Thursday

A handful of 'Conservative Future' folk and I are getting together on Thursday for a drink at the Devon Dumpling (Devon Dumpling 108 Shiphay La Torquay Devon TQ2 7BY Tel: 01803 613465. TQ2 7BY)

Conservative Future is the Conservative version of Club 18-30 so quite why I am invited heaven only knows, I will try to keep up - I promise.

The plan is to have a beer or two and meet the National Deputy Chairman of Conservative Future Claire Palmer who will be joining us for the evening from London.

We probably won't get round to talking politics much... but you never know.

If you are still of an age to call yourself 'young' then please come along and we will make you welcome.

The Devon Dumpling is near Torbay Hospital and we will probably congregate upstairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will indeed be making the journey down from London and very much looking forward to visiting Torbay, and meeting actual and potential CF members. Please do come ready with questions to fire at myself and Marcus, and we will do our best to answer them.
I will also be spending Friday in Torbay helping in the Association office and looking at youth issues locally.

Anonymous said...

I too will be there!